Main Content Area
King George V Playing Fields, Hereford
Grid Reference: SO 510392
King George V Playing Fields is a large open space and playing field alongside the River Wye in the centre of Hereford City, perfect for a family day out or picnic.
It can be accessed from Mill Street - via the Victoria Footbridge, St. Martins Avenue and Hinton Road. It adjoins Bishops Meadow and is close to the historic Castle Green.
- Play Area
- Cycle Way
- Dog Exercise Area
- Dog Bins
- Riverside Walks (and link to Wye Valley Walk recreational route)
- Sports Pitches and Changing Rooms
- Access to Hereford Leisure Pool
- Pay and display car park nearby
- Used for Public Events such as firework displays etc.
Last Updated: 10 August 06